Thursday, October 30, 2008

Speaking of A Good Beatin'...

Ha, Tev. I laughed when I read the title of our blog. Sweet! I'll post on something with that name. And I love the picture. Good choice. (Too bad everyone isn't in it. But close enough though, huh?)

So, I'm taking the GRE on Saturday, and I just want all of you to know: I could take the GRE with my right brain tied behind my back. (Right.) Actually, I haven't been doing well on the practice tests which I started taking six days before the actual test... Six days, not months.

(In case you didn't know, the GRE is like the ACT but for getting into grad school.)

P.S. It's way easy to blog if you just sign up with a Google account. (Chey...)

3 comments:

  1. So back when I was into that whole Grad School thing I had to take the GRE too. Let's just say that if it weren't for that ridiculous test I'd probably have a masters degree, but I'd still be single... :)

    I hope you know geometry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think I told some of you, but I already took the GMAT once. It's like the GRE, but were the GRE's just a general test for grad school (masters and doctorate degrees), the GMAT is specifically for getting into a MBA (Master's of Business Administration) program. I did really good on the "verbal" part which is all about logic, reasoning, reading, writing, argumentation, etc., but not so hot on the math. I've been studying math ever since and hopefully will do better in that area when I take it again on the 15th of Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like we're all a bunch of test-taking fools. Tanner's still trying to conquer the ACT, and Shawnee & Chey have yet to master the pop quiz. It would be nice if someone around here would actually pass something!!!!! EEhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.