I see how it is... I setup a cool blog, but everyone just reads Trav's post and ignores mine! Even though mine's about a bank robbery. Just kidding (but not about the bank robbery), I'm just super glad to see some people making some effort to use this. I really beleive we'll all be glad down the road.
I made it so the blog is not private anymore, but it can't be listed on search engines and stuff, so it's relatively private. So you should be able to read even without being logged in. You'll just need to login to post or make a comment.
HOW TO POST TO THIS BLOG:
So here's how you post: just click the link on the right side of the blog over here---->
Then if you're not already, log into Blogger. Its best if you have a Gmail account (its just better email anyway), but you can just setup a blogger account if you're not using Gmail. Once you're logged in, you'll seee the Blogger.com home page. A blue button right about the middle of the page says "NEW POST." All you do is click that, then it opens a little thing that looks like a mini version of Word. Just type your message in there. And add any pictures by using the picture button, then click the big orange "PUBLISH POST' button below. That's it. It's that easy.
Also, I added you all to the list, so you'll get an email everytime someone posts a new post. If you intend to check the blog regularly (like me) and so don't want to get that email, let me know and I'll take you off the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.