It sure was good to see you all for Thanksgiving!Since it's difficult to know what to get for some people, this is the place to post your Christmas wish lists! Just click the comments link at the bottom of this post to read other people's Christmas lists or add your own.
If you're reading this in your email, come to the family blog at www.TunkWashburn.com
Everyone please post at least a couple items that the two people that have your name can get you. If you don't, you can only blame yourself if you get something lame.
Merry Christmas! Cant wait to see you all at Christmas time!
WallE/Kung Fu Panda/Prince Caspian (on BluRay!)
ReplyDeleteTwenty-Odd Ducks/The Girl's Like Spaghetti/Eats Shoots and Leaves (the ILLUSTRATED versions by Lynn Truss)
The Tanglewood Tales (Hawethorne, a small paperback)
And please buy used!
Any good books
ReplyDeletePocket knife
wristwatch
All I want for Christmas is to get into BYU's MBA program. I guess since none of you can guarantee that for me, here's some ideas:
ReplyDeleteLike Trav I'd like Prince Caspian & on BlueRay. I'm holding off on getting other movies until I either get a BlueRay player, or they have iTunes copy's with them. But I'd still love to get Indy 4, Kung Foo Panda, or any other grate movies on either DVD or BluRay.
Or you can always get me a good, classic book. Some suggestions: anything by CS Lewis except the Screwtape letters ('cause I have them); Homer's The Iliad or Virgil's The Aeneid translated by Robert Fagles.
That's about all I can think of.
those sunglasses that are polorized
ReplyDeletereturn address labels with one of our newfs picture on the label. ask me
teach me how to send photos on email
this is aimee not mom!
ReplyDelete\Well when we drove up to council, we were at the gas station there getting food, and i saw what i truly want for christmas. They had these awesome leather wallets that had log cabins and bears and horses and stuff like that stamped into them and they were REALLY cool, they also had some cool leather key chain things and just really neat stuff like that, but they were all fairly exspensive and they were all the way in council,
So, i've decided that the stuff that you truly want for christmas, you just can't get! (unless someone drove all the way to council and spent twenty-plus dollars on a wallet!)
darn!
Good socks
ReplyDeletea good cheese grater (like the Washburn one!)
Willow Tree People "Promise" (the link is below) http://deseretbook.com/store/product/4913982