Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Haderlie Baby

Shawnee's and David's baby maybe acting like his mom, he's either stubborn or he doesn't want the attention and is going to hold out til we all quit asking about him then he'll show up!! That last quality, David could be responsible for that one too! Either way we are sure excited about him.

Its taken me awhile, but I think I am starting to catch onto this blog/website stuff.

I have been reading the October 2010 Conference talks. I have enjoyed them. I am looking forward to conference in the next couple of days. I will be making conference stew and pie!! Things are going well here. We have so much to be grateful for. I love all of you and think about pray about you everyday.


1 comment:

  1. I was just reading an article this morning about how the longer a baby stays in the womb, the more developed their brain is. So I guess Shawnee is just cookin up a little smarty-pants!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.