Friday, October 15, 2010

MISSION!!!

Hey Family!
I feel bad if anyone was left out and didn't know or heard the news from some lame source...like fb or something. But I just wanted everyone to know that I turned my mission papers in yesterday. Hopefully they will be to Salt Lake by this weekend & then according to President Jenson I should have my call in two weeks. I want you all to know I have been praying about this a lot...since last February when I turned twenty. I know I want to serve a mission but I wasnt sure if it was what the Lord wanted & if thats what he had planned for me. My mind kept bringing up the scripture-- "If ye have a desire ye are called to the Work." This last week has been huge for me. It was a struggle. But I KNOW now that this is right and I just cant stop smiling about it. I love you all so much and am so grateful to be in this family and have the opportunity to share eternity with you all. I Love the gospel of Jesus Christ & I am so grateful for goodly parents who raised me right and taught me. Thank you Tevya, Travis & Tanner for serving. Your examples have really helped me in this decision.
I love you all and I guess mom will let us all know when my call comes in the mail back at home. Your going to have to send it on to Rexburg though Mom.. : ) haha
Love, Chy
PS-I just wanted to say thank you all for being so kind to Logan this last weekend he had a great time and really liked spending time with our family. He is a dear friend to me & I am so glad I could bring him home to meet you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Chy! That's way exciting! thanks for posting! (make sure you have one or two people with video cameras when you open the call.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Hey! congrats! you be sure to let us know when you get it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.