Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little note about Dad

Hyrum Grissom updated his Facebook status the other day and I'm pretty sure he was referring to Dad. I thought it was very kind of him to honor Dad in that way so I wanted to share it with all of you:

"It was a good day. Got to go to lunch with my Aunt and Uncle today. Love those guys. I admire my uncle in ways I haven't admired another man since my dad died. We had some good conversation. Guy talk. It's important to have friends and I've gained some great ones this year. But dare I say someone I respect as much as I did my dad? Seriously it was awesome in ways I haven't had for a while. today just - A+"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.