Now they're being taken to Federal Court, where I'm sure they'll get a pretty stiff sentence. They're not quite as funny as the Sticky Bandits, but they got their own nickname out of the deal: "the Bearded Bandits."
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
Not much else exciting has happened at the bank. Well except that there was a bomb scare. FedEx dropped off a package and I signed for it. We get stuff all the time and just sign for it.
Well I picked the box up and found it had labels on it saying it was gunpowder for small arms. At first I was thinking "oh no! this is not good..." But then I remembered that Brett, my manager, reloads his own shells. So I picked the box up, walked over, and put it on his desk. He was on the phone but I said to him anyway: "you can't be having stuff like this delivered to the bank."
A few minutes later he's on the phone with security telling them he thinks its an honest mistake because the address was similar to ours, and the person's last name is Wells, but it wasn't meant for our branch. He had to put the box in his car until FedEx came and took it to the right address. I swear! If Wells Fargo, Ivy Place gets any more exciting, I'm going to have to start packing, just so we have some law and order!
Beyond that, Jill & I are just packing our stuff up for our move to our new apartment. Its not as close to my work, so I'll probably drive Jill to work in the mornings, then go to my work.
Hey so how did they catch the buggers?
ReplyDelete