Friday, March 28, 2008

I got a Job!

I got a job, so Jill & I are moving up to Salt Lake City (South SL/Murray area). We found an appartment that's right across the street from the Wells Fargo branch I'll be working at. I'll be a Personal Banker there, once I get through training and qualify to be a full Personal Banker.

We're pretty excited that we have direction in our lives now. We've been praying and trying hard to have something like this happen and its finally happened! Now we just need to get Jill and internship/job.

Hope all of you are doing well. Trav could probably use your prayers to get his housing figured out. He just doesn't want some scummy roommates, so he's still living with us and trying to get all that sorted.

For more on Jill & I, go to our blog: tevyaw.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.